Final Manuscript Submission
How to submit your final manuscript
Authors whose extended summary has been accepted are invited to submit a final manuscript by
March 24 March 31, 2021. The manuscript should be 4 - 8 pages of A4 size (including figures).
- 1 presenter can only make 1 presentation.
- Final Manuscript must be used the template below and converted into PDF format. This template is the same as the one of extended summary.
Template for Extended Summary & Manuscript (MS Word)
- The all authors must agree the Copyright Rules of Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc below.
in English) http://www.jsae.or.jp/01info/newrules/200.pdf
in Japanese) http://www.jsae.or.jp/01info/newrules/199.pdf
- Electronical submission is available. No fax or e-mail submission is accepted.
Deadline for Final Manuscript has been extended to March 31, 2021.
*The ID and password are emailed by the acceptance notification to each corresponding author.
- The corresponding authors will receive the email confirmation when the submission succeeded. If anyone does not receive a response within 24 hours, please contact the Paper Submission Office.
- The excellent presentation by young investigator under the age of 40 (as of March 31, 2021) will be awarded during the conference.
All presentations will be made via pre-recorded video instead of live, and the authors are required to submit their presentation video by the deadline indicated.
The pre-recorded presentations will be followed by live question-and-answer sessions/discussions.
For the details, please read “Presentation Guidelines” below carefully.
Two options will be available for attendance of live question-and-answer sessions/discussions: in person and remote.
Presenting authors are asked to select their mode of attendance when submitting the manuscript.
Presenting author will make a presentation via pre-recorded video, and attend live question-and-answer sessions/discussions
1) in person at Yokohama
2) online (Zoom meeting rooms)
Also, the presenting authors are requested to fill in “Presenting author's Curriculum Vitae (up to 250 words)” on the submission screen for a use of their introduction by the session chairpersons.
All presenting authors (not co-authors) are required to pay their registration fee no later than
March 24 March 31, 2021 JST.
|Deadline for Final Manuscript|
|Deadline for Presenter’s Registration|
|Deadline for Presentation Video||mid-May 2021 (tentative)|
For any inquiries about manuscript submission, please contact:
EVTeC 2021 Paper Submission Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.